Sunday, May 14, 2017

CHAZ DOWDELL

My name is Chaz Dowdell, born on April 24, 1993 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. I'm a producer, businessman, athlete, and writer known for my MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) fighting and my films (The Chute, Clifford Ray's dave the Taxi Driver) and more produced by my film and television company (Dowdell Productions)




Who Is Chaz Dowdell?

Chaz: Chaz Dowdell is a down to earth, passionate, hardworking kid living life to the fullest.

What are you most passionate about producing, directing, music or ufc ?

Chaz: What I'm most passionate about would be the fact that iI get to try something iI never done before, learn and grow more into diverse fields that bring producing or being a director. Growing is my biggest passion and helping others around me and doing those and many other things helps me achieve that goal.


What played a part In you being so diverse ?



Chaz: I would probably say all the people and stereotypes, and etc. that tries to make people susceptible to certain amount of things and for me gives me more fuel to be as diverse as possible.

Who influenced you the most ?

Lots of people influence me but i would say my 7th grade teacher, only because he started my learning process of pretty much learning how to break things down whatever it may be and able to learn it better.


Where do you see your career in two years ?

Chaz : Hmm, honestly in a lot of different directions that's going to make things pretty hectic but fun at the same time.


Thank you for your time any last remarks ?


Chaz: Yeah just want to say thanks for this opportunity to express my life and everything that im doing. I have a new movie series that we're doing called "Sideshowbob505 and friends presents: The Chute). Which is set to be released later on this month and a plethora of projects and activities that iI'm planning on doing this year. Thanks for having me.


STAY CONNECTED:

Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND MOST HATED

Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourselves ? C.M.H : Kold bellz is the only female in a mosh pit full of dominance in her group. Wit...