Sunday, May 14, 2017

DEE MO



Who is Dee Mo ?

DEE MO: The balance side of smokealot Dee mo a Fort Worth native who stands on family fly shit and making dope music also keeping God on his heart and you can see that unfold in music which he named fittingly "MUSIC TO SMOKE TO".

When did music become your calling? 

 DEE MO: I feel its always been there for me because I really really love music . My favorite artist got me through ruff times but God put it on my heart to do it and take it serious and do what I feel in music.

Why pursue it now ? 

DEE MO: For me to do it now is because I love music really and truly love music that's the number 1 thing and I wanna be in the game to set a balance in music and create music you haven't heard but wanna hear out of the south

What progress have you made since pursuing your Career ? 

DEE MO: Being able to build a foundation with the right people and fans that are really digging the music and who wanna see me go to that next level again its all about the music with me more of the fly shit and money will come I know it so it's music 1st

Where do you see your career in two years

DEE MO: Being one of the best and hottest and paid artist in Texas in the US fuck it th world because alot of people smoke weed and I plan to bring them out with my music.

Thank You For Your Time Any Last Remarks ?
  
 Check out some of the tape on spinrilla Dee mo or djd berry/ Dee mo check out videos on Youtube "smoke when I wanna " shot by Recka flims "feel rich" shot by Mic Jordan and "Music to smoke to " also shot by Recka flims follow me on Instagram @smokealot_deemo and if you in the DFW june 4th ft worth summer jam I will be there follow me also on Facebook Dee mo or smokealot Dee mo. 




STAY CONNECTED:

IG 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND MOST HATED

Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourselves ? C.M.H : Kold bellz is the only female in a mosh pit full of dominance in her group. Wit...