Monday, May 8, 2017

VILLIE VENOM





Could You  Let The Ladies & Gentleman Know Your Rap Handle & What You Represent As A Female MC ?

V.V : I can definitely let the Ladies & Gentlemen know My Rap handle Its 'VILLIE VENOM". What I represent definitely won't allow me to fall and that's the Ladies & Gentlemen themselves along with my day one supporters ! Without them My music wouldn't cross paths with A lot of people in the burgh and in different states like Florida, South Carolina, and New Jersey.

Why Choose Music ?

V.V: I didn't choose music ! Music chose me. It's apart of me. When I'm writing a song, that music in my blood keeps the flow steady ! It's my life. Its my happy place.

Who Or What Motivated You To Embark On A Journey Into The Entertainment World ?

V.V: Like many artists, My past definitely motivated me to embark on a journey into The Entertainment World. I control my future. What better way to work on success than doing what you love most !

What Is Your View On The Current Hip-Hop Scene Of Pittsburgh ?

V.V: My view on the current hip hop scene of Pittsburgh is simple: It's Every man for themselves. It's hard to get that support from a crowd of people that have black and white minds. There's no in between, Almost everyone wants to hear the same thing: Violence, drugs, and death. I came across a few artists that have gray minds. That want to work with each other and collab to promote each other and push each other but Majority of our Burgh artists are close minded.

Where Do You See Your Music Career In 2 Years ?

V.V: I see my music career taking off ! Next step. I'm moving up. If I keep putting in my blood swear, tears, and money, I see a promising future in the industry. I know I have what it takes. I'm just waiting for the perfect moment to flaunt it.

 Thank You For Your Time Any Last Remark's?
V.V : I'm currently working on my very first mixtape "Queen of Steel City" I'll be releasing it in June ! Check out my single on Spinrilla "Back At it" ! It's definitely a banger and I'll be performing at the boy Hendys Birthday Bash May 28th So come show out !!

Click Here To Here Villie Venom - Back At It !!!!



STAY CONNECTED:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND MOST HATED

Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourselves ? C.M.H : Kold bellz is the only female in a mosh pit full of dominance in her group. Wit...