Sunday, May 21, 2017

LIL DOTTY




Tell Me A Little About Yourself ? 

Dotty: My name is Dontay Im a 20 year rapper out of Brownsville  Brooklyn New York who goes by the rap name of Lil Dotty. I enjoy music, games, sports. 

What Motivated You To Begin Rapping ?

Dotty: What motivated me to begin rapping was seeing how other express themselves through music. I started trying to express myself and I really enjoyed and wanted to continue! 

What Are Your Future Goals In The Entertainment Business ?

Dotty: My future goals in the music business is to be heard around the world and to see other people enjoy my music as much as I do. 



Where do you plan to be in your career in the next 2 years ?

Dotty: In the next two years I would like to be on stage ,making appearances at public place just so everyone can hear my music. 


Any Last Remarks S/O's ?

Dotty: Listen share like comment follow my Soundcloud lots more music coming!



STAY CONNECTED:
Soundcloud
FB




No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND MOST HATED

Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourselves ? C.M.H : Kold bellz is the only female in a mosh pit full of dominance in her group. Wit...