Sunday, May 14, 2017

KELLS THRAXX



Who Is Kells Thraxx ?

  
KELLS: Kells Thraxx is a Hip hop based artist from Ohio with a unique flow & sound who is ready to keep putting great music that gets better every time. We gon' takeover! 
   
What made you choose music ?
 KELLS: I'm an artistic person. Music is my outlet. I've always been a creative person.
 5 Words to explain your style ? 


    KELLS: Hot, Hype, Wavy, New Wave, Thraxx
   
Who Or What Influenced You ?

  
 KELLS: Bands like Slipknot inspired me to start making music at a young age. Vinnie Paz inspired me to rap though. I have more influences, those are just a few.
  Where Do You See Your Career In 2 Years?

     
KELLS: I see myself doing big things. Me & my homies are ready to takeover soon!

   
Thank You For Your Time Any Last Remarks ?
 
KELLS: S/o Keeth Sweat s/o Terry Gee s/o Fresh Gawd
s/o LilGstar s/o Yung P$yche  s/o Stxrgod s/o Babyflexfilms! If i forgot someone im sorry 😞! Also, Thank you for interviewing me! big shouts out to you! ***My first video for my song "ROOF!" is dropping very soon followed by my tape entitled "Check Race" so keep yours eyes open for that!*** - Kells Thraxx





It's Kells Thraxx. I'm an artist from Dayton Ohio. I'm here to put out quality music unlike anything you've ever heard before. I have a different sound from anyone you have heard. I'm ready to make BIG moves. Things only go up from here.





STAY CONNECTED:
Soundcloud

IG
Twitter








No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND MOST HATED

Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourselves ? C.M.H : Kold bellz is the only female in a mosh pit full of dominance in her group. Wit...