Sunday, May 14, 2017

ENVY SIREN




Who Is Envy Siren ?

ENVY: I love music I want to do all types of music. Mainly I do R&B/Hip-Hop and Envy came from free-styling around my friends  it just stuck with me. Siren came later on someone called me that, I looked up the mythology I loved it, it was relate-able to PirateGang so i ran with it 




Who Or What Inspired Your Love For Music?


ENVY: Usher as an artist music is versatile, He stay's true to his R&B roots. Beyoncé (Destiny's Child), They were young black woman who I can relate too who showed women empowerment. I have many influences but those two stuck with me more.



Since Then How Has Your Career Changed?

 ENVY: It never changed I'm just learning more.I became a better writer and I'm way more focused on my art. I don't have anything out yet but I've been performing for along time. I'm working on new material.


PirateGang ?

ENVY:  
People
Inspiring
Real
Aspirations
To
Experience
Greatness
Approaching
Newer
Generations

Where Do You See Your Career In The Next Two Years ? 
  
ENVY: My music being in the right place  at the right time And staying in the medical field too I'm a phlebotomist.


Thank You For Your Time Any Last Remarks?

ENVY: Thank you so much for doing this interview I'm honored and hope we get to connect later.




 STAY CONNECTED:


Snapchat: envysiren

FOR MORE INFO ON PirateGang:


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND MOST HATED

Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourselves ? C.M.H : Kold bellz is the only female in a mosh pit full of dominance in her group. Wit...