Sunday, May 21, 2017

TOMY ASHARI



Tell Me About Yourself ?

Tomy: My name Is Tomy Ashari birthplace Is pinrang 15 07 1996.Singing and exercising are my hobbies.

What Influenced You To Get Into Singing ?

Tomy: My journey in music is not easy..and my works ever in blasphemy. And all that I make is motivation.

What Type Of Music Do You Make ?

Tomy: The kind of music I make is pop.

Where Do You See Your Career In The Next 2 Years ?
  
Tomy: Two years I plan to go to korea

Thank You For Your Time Any Last Remarks ?

Tomy: To keep learning and as for some songs that I wrote entitled PENYESALAN. And to download my song please check my instagram links in bio.


STAY CONNECTED:
IG 
FB


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLEVELAND MOST HATED

Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourselves ? C.M.H : Kold bellz is the only female in a mosh pit full of dominance in her group. Wit...